I have tried
1. Sweaters: problem is they don't work cause Charlie pees on them and then they stink-plus his feet are always cold.
2. Baby sling: I sewed him a baby sling wrap thing, problem is that he is too fat to carry when walking the mile to the metro.
3. Dog stroller: I didn't actually get him one of these, but totally wanted one until I realized people would want to see my cute baby and out would pop Charlie.
4. Rolling scrapbook supply carrier (thanks Melissa for letting me steal this from you): this works perfectly. I can put my laptop and schoolbooks in here plus Charlie lays down inside with a blanket and is covered up from the rain. He is so spoiled. This way I don't look like too big of a rich babe/Paris Hilton wannabe cause no one can actually see him when I am pulling him around outside.
This is Charlie relaxing while I am in class.
If only I can get Paul to carry me around in a big rolling case with a blanket, my life would be complete.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone