Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Chick Flicks

 

Do you love chick flicks?  I sure do.  Yes I know they are so predictable... boy meets girl A, they fall in love, fall out of love, new girl B comes onto the scene to steal boy, and then last five minutes of the movie boy and girl A fall back in love.  As predictable as they are, I still find myself going to the theaters to watch them.

My question is "what is your favorite chick flick?"  I love You've Got Mail (I watch it like a million times each fall), When Harry Met Sally, The Bridget Jones Movies of course, and 500 Days of Summer cause it has a twist ending from the usual chick flicks.

I saw this hilarious take on the chick flick stereotypes by Mindy Kaling and thought you should read it.  Really, click on the link and read it and tell me which one is your favorite.


No comments: