Monday, February 28, 2011

Not Fair

When I was younger I wanted to be famous, as I am sure most of my readers would agree that they experienced the same desires.  The idea of wearing beautiful clothes, being in magazines, making lots of money, handsome men, blah blah blah, were all a big draw for me.  Later I realized that in exchange for this fame many celebrities have hard love lifes, drug addictions, scary stalkers, and no privacy so I decided to change careers (well that and that I didn't have any idea how I would actually be famous!)

Well now that I am a bit older I have decided to come back to my original idea and try to be famous once again.  My reason...

Anne Hathaway was paid $750,000 to wear jewelry by Tiffany & Co at the Oscars and Gwyneth Paltrow was paid $500,000 to wear some stunning Louis Vuitton jewelry.
 1298919206_gwyneth-anne-290.jpg

I have decided this is painfully unfair.  Does anyone want to dress me up in a Dior dress, cover me with some bling, and pay me some cash? Hey I would even accept $100,000.

What did you guys think of the Oscars last night?  Were you happy with the results?


1 comment:

Katelyn & Wade said...

I want to look like Gwenyth in that magnificent dress. I wonder how my g's would look peeking out. Boo.

And so glad to hear that Wade isn't the only one that can't seem to find the hamper 3 feet away from where he throws his clothes on the floor. Drives me ca-razy.