Friday, February 18, 2011

Beautiful February Day

I don't want to hurt the feelings of those that live back home in freezing Utah, but today it will be 70 F outside.  I am sorry. In your name I am going to take my Madsen Cargo Bike out to the store and around the town. Maybe I will even go for a run (I say that as a maybe cause if you know me you know how badly I hate running, so more realistically I will go for a brisk walk).  I am hoping this weather means that it will officially become springtime here in Virginia.  I can not wait for this...
The National Cherry Blossom Festival March 26-April 10.

Hope you guys have a great weekend.  I am going to go to a movie tomorrow morning. Any suggestions?

PS.  What are your feelings on Lady Gaga's new song "Born This Way"


Can we say "Express Yourself" by Madonna.  I was pretty shocked when I heard it.  I think that is wrong and sounds like plagiarism to me. I realize the lyrics and melody are different, which are the two things that can be copy written, but it just sounds so much like the song that maybe it is just unethical.  Maybe Lady Gaga missed that lecture in school.  It doesn't take as much talent to copy someone else. Read this article about the song. It contains a mash-up of the two songs (for all your Gleeks out there). 


No comments: