Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Super Dog Charlie Pants

Wanted to share with you some features I have posted on my dog blog, Super Dog Charlie Pants.  Last Thursday I posted a story about my friend who was injured in a skiing accident that left him a paraplegic and how he has continued to live his amazing life.  Check it out.

I also posted a funny skit about going to the dog park from the TV show Portlandia. Have you seen Portlandia? So funny. Watch it.

Tomorrow I will be doing a giveaway for a FREE dog collar from a chic doggie boutique called Sooper Tramp.  I highly recommend everyone enter tomorrow cause even if you don't have a dog it would make a good gift for all the dog lovers in your life.


Sunday I took Charlie to church and he hated every second of it.  It was great. He was acting naughty and I got to leave early. Thanks Charlie, now I know why people take kids to church, makes perfect sense. Happy Tuesday.



No comments: