Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Recipe Blog Hop

 


The time has come that I finally look into the eye of the beast and tackle it.

I can't cook. I hate to cook. It is boring.

I do enjoy home cooked food though and unfortunately my amazing chef of a husband can't just be my full time stay at home husband. Dang it I need to make that happen ASAP.

This is what I need and I propose. All my readers and friends are going to help me play a game. I want you to blog about your easiest, most delicious, and preferably crock pot friendly meal and then send me the link.  I don't want a pinterest recommendation- I want your recommendation complete with pictures and testimonials. Then I will try it out and we can laugh and how bad my turns out.

Good idea?  Today this is what I am trying, found it on pinterest and don't know if it will turn out. It is in the crockpot as I type.


Crockpot! 1 cup pineapple juice 1/2 cup packed brown sugar 1/3 cup light soy sauce 2 pounds chicken breast tenderloins. Cook on low 6-8 hrs.

I am promised this is supposed to taste great and fall apart in my mouth.  I will let you know.  Please post your recipe on your blog and then post it in the comments so we can all try your recipe out :)




3 comments:

Katelyn & Wade said...

I'm not a hug fan of cooking either. It is boring and I don't like to spend money on all these new ingredients. Lame, I know. I do however like to bake...figures. My fat, ole, carb loving self.

The Huskinson's said...

My favorite recipe site is sixsisters.com. everything I have tried there has been so good. They have a lot of good crock pot recipes too.

Subroto Ghosh said...

I love this recipe ! Reminds me of you making soap at home, Mom.
And it's fun to see photos of your house there and see
Dad in that comfy chair we sat in when we visited,
attempting to use the slow internet :)

I can't wait to hear how the soap turned out in terms
of using it. Does it smell different since it is made with
animal fat? Any other differences from vegetable-based soap?

Love you!