Friday, September 7, 2012

Recipe Fail & Prenatal Yoga

So I guess my idea to have others share their favorite recipe via their blog address was a major fail.  It could mean a couple of things

1. No one reads this blog so it really didn't stand a chance to succeed
2. My readers also don't know how to cook
3. No one cared

I can take it though. It is fine, Paul will just continue to eat the crap I cook for him or the gourmet food he cooks when he has time.
 
I am heading to Prenatal yoga in like 2 seconds and I feel weird every time the teacher tells me to place one hand on my heart and the other on my baby and then send the baby loving energy. My eyes are supposed to be closed, but I keep opening one eye to see if others are actually participating and usually the women all look so blissfully happy rubbing their bellies.  Wonder what is my problem?

Have a great weekend.

PS. I posted on Charlie's blog about my first fall sighting so check it out.

No comments: