Sweet Chili Sauce Chicken
* 2 lbs chicken breast (i usually make this with like 3 frozen chicken breasts and just throw the frozen breasts in the crock pot)
* 3/4 cup sweet chili sauce
* 3/4 cup brown sugar
* 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
* 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
(this adds a kick so if you don't like spicy maybe just ad a pinch)
* 1/4 cup water* hot cooked rice
1. Put chicken in crock pot. Combine remaining ingredients, except rice, and pour over chicken.
Cook, covered, on low for 7 hours. Serve with hot rice.
Actual recipe found here