Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Cool Hair Do

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgHpnaZmUuhMKziPS67V0rp52Dq3LEv4pUcXIx09ap5TDR0fZAUBk8Sbyh54sIHRx0MdIqSHnzq7sjSoTcI5ENdfcrYZCXaYGEp1z-2oYMI_aQjEjlKTD427vC1nFdXCqbK3PvITCLHp-Zl/s1600/how-to-do-cinnamon-buns-messy-buns-three-pretty-buns-hair-tutorial.jpg


I love to read A Cup of Jo blog and the other day she posted this way cute hair style. I tried to recreate it and mine totally sucked and I ended up looking like a bad Princess Leia with 3 buns instead of 2. When Paul saw it he said "what the heck do you have in your hair?' so awesome for me. Apparently I suck at 3 twisted buns, but the style is so cute that I want to try it again until I get it right.

The full tutorial can be found here.
Try it out and send me a pic and let me know if you can do it.


No comments: