Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Married 6 Years

I am proud to say that we have been married (click Here to see other past wedding post) six years as of March 5.  I realize that this isn't really all that long in the grand scheme of things, but in today's society where divorce is rampant and marriages are lucky to last two years, I am really proud of us.  I guess now we have to make it through the 7 year itch. 

Here are 6 Reasons Why I Wont Be Running Anytime Soon
1. He is 100 times more patient than me, which is a great balance to my NOW NOW NOW mentality
2. He cooks delicious food, which is just an added bonus considering that since he cooks- I don't have too
3. We push and support each other to be the best versions of ourselves
4. He loved me and took care of me during my horrible seizure every day multiple times a day period of our lives
5. He is my favorite person to travel with cause he is fun, easy going, and also cause we have similar travel styles
6. He is thoughtful and I love him

Our anniversary was spent enjoying brunch at a local restaurant called "Artie's" and feeling like we had gone into a diabetic coma after we ate the yummy Brioche French Toast (sweet bread dipped in sugary batter and then dipped in brown sugar granola), riding bikes together, going to see the movie "The Adjustment Bureau", and dancing.  Paul was so excited to give me my gift that he made me open it up the night before. He had been talking about it for weeks and that alone was enough, just knowing how excited he was to give me something that he knew I would love.  The best part is that I had mentioned that I wanted this in passing like 6 weeks ago.  I had been shopping at some little store and saw cowboy rain boots and  I thought they were absolutely adorable.  So when I opened up my box I was stunned and surprised to see...




dav Women's Western Cowboy Plaid Boot

They are dang cute and I love them and I love that Paul bought me something that I would have never bought myself.  Thanks babe.  Happy Anniversary!

No comments: